New Pieps Box

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was off work today and the postman came to the door and got me to sign for a package. I signed fir it and looked at the label with my woman's name on it. Says if undelivered return to Bellman and fl

i think everything is on same frequency the reason been on the ski slopes they don't ask what your kid was collared up with in an avalanche or if they will squeal or are mute? That's just an educated

My first 2 kids moved so I culled them I had to dig twice in soft snow but the 3rd one done 6 hours and never budged with the ice pick I'll keep him until next season.

Posted Images

Whats the difference between the old and new pieps

there isn't any buddy the faults with the old box Barryvox or bellman was if your starting a young dog it's hard to hear if there mute or sounding on their first dig when it's shallow with the constant beeping but when you know their style of work it doesn't matter it's just nice to hear how a young dog starts out. The new red brick is fine and works silent but the fault is it's hard to turn on and off button after a while which is a problem after spending hundreds of pounds for the kit. After getting the advice on here of pouring boiling water on the switch to soften it my red box hasn't giving trouble since. I used to push in button with a stick and it was only 6 months old at time. They are all miles ahead of old deben boxes that wouldn't work if collar was wet. Edited by jiggy
  • Like 1

Anyone put the tx 600 on a dog collar an try for a mark, would it work?

i think everything is on same frequency the reason been on the ski slopes they don't ask what your kid was collared up with in an avalanche or if they will squeal or are mute? That's just an educated guess.
  • Like 3

i think everything is on same frequency the reason been on the ski slopes they don't ask what your kid was collared up with in an avalanche or if they will squeal or are mute That's just an educated guess.
same fequency the world over has been since second world war I believe. Atb dc

i think everything is on same frequency the reason been on the ski slopes they don't ask what your kid was collared up with in an avalanche or if they will squeal or are mute That's just an educated guess.
same fequency the world over has been since second world war I believe. Atb dc

"Will the kid stay or move if I wait before digging"

• Like 1