• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sire; Dam;

Bitch

For anyone that didn't know I changed my mind of a pup it wasn't an easy decision as the bitch I originally chose is a really nice bitch I just think the bitch iv now picked will handle it abit more b

Posted Images

i wouldn't cross the road to view a litter of 1/2 x's but this litter i'm excited about.in theory they should be fast and powerful.great blood from the grey and the sire looks like he's seen more than a couple.don't know why you don't see many litters bred this way or 3/4 bred.

• Like 2

Your not on your own I'm having mates contacting me everyday asking to be kept updated haha iv got very high hopes for this litter, tall, long, fast dogs and game enough for anything out Infront of them, knowing my luck though we will end up with Labrador shaped lurchers!! Fingers crossed all goes to plan

3/8 5/8 to a full greyhound so rough guess 1/8 off a 3/4 greyhound 1/4, correct me if I'm wrong,

They will be 3/16 bull 13/16 grey.

1/16 bull short of 1/4 bull 3/4 grey.

But we all know the fractions mean nothing and they could throw different ways.

All the best with pups. How tall is sire? Bitch didn't look 30" in last pics you posted but pics can be hard to tell properly.

When is the lining due to take place?

Just seen posts above that it's already happened. Atb!

3/8 5/8 to a full greyhound so rough guess 1/8 off a 3/4 greyhound 1/4, correct me if I'm wrong,

All the best with pups. How tall is sire? Bitch didn't look 30" in last pics you posted but pics can be hard to tell properly.

The sire is 25 1/2"tts the dam is 27"tts yep they've mated so fingers crossed

The sire is 25 1/2"tts the dam is 27"tts yep they've mated so fingers crossed

Spot on fella. Look forward to seeing how these get on. I would keep the chunkiest pup back myself and reckon it should make a belter.

Going to be keeping the strongest bitch back for myself, would normally keep a dog back but I have a dog coming upto twelve months old now and he's showing all the right signs for me, if he turns out half as good as his auntie I'll be looking to line him with the bitch I keep out of this litter in years to come if she makes the grade ofcourse

Going to be keeping the strongest bitch back for myself, would normally keep a dog back but I have a dog coming upto twelve months old now and he's showing all the right signs for me, if he turns out half as good as his auntie I'll be looking to line him with the bitch I keep out of this litter in years to come if she makes the grade ofcourse

Can't fault you.

I picked the strongest bitch out of both litters mine came from and it worked out for me. Probably pot luck but it's what I will always do now.