I have one jjm, gulp! Can't believe I actually said that.

I'm a bit of a hoarder. I bought it from my cousin who put a tin and a half through from new. I used it for about a year til I bought my HW100. That was about three years ago. That didn't get used after I bought the FAC Mk2 Rapid. Now I've had the rimmie for a while and none of em see the light of day until I see a maggie in the garden.

Now I need to fund a .17hmr and a .223 so I've been beating myself up about which to sell and which to keep. They are all brilliant and I keep putting off the decision. Then I saw this post and I've decide that they all have to go. I was going to keep one for ratting, barns etc in which case i would've kept the 200 but I really need the money to fund other things.

Mk3 (I've put a slot in the anti tamper) with 10 shot conversion with two magazines, moderator, studs, a fleece lined slip and a Hawke Reflex 3-10x44 scope.

Beautiful condition and an absolute tack driver. £300 plus postage.