Saluki X Labrador

tell you what though, did you look at the price of lurcher pups for sale, in the sale section . Bloody hell £ 3-700 quid , for x breeds dogs , the breeders need there arse kicking. :yes: ok i pay £100-200 quid , for a lurcher from proven working parents thats killing stuff. a lurcher a working man dog, and should sell at a working man price deff :yes:

• Like 3

tell you what though, did you look at the price of lurcher pups for sale, in the sale section . Bloody hell £ 3-700 quid , for x breeds dogs , the breeders need there arse kicking. :yes: ok i pay £100-200 quid , for a lurcher from proven working parents thats killing stuff. a lurcher a working man dog, and should sell at a working man price deff :yes:

Tell me about it it's criminal iv only bred 1 litter of lurchers before both parents were 100% had four pups and all four turned out good £90 I charged each other than one that went to a close freind I didn't charge at all, made not a single penny on that litter but if your breeding for own use why charge a silly amount and if your not breeding for own use why breed at all

• Like 1

Tell me about it it's criminal iv only bred 1 litter of lurchers before both parents were 100% had four pups and all four turned out good £90 I charged each other than one that went to a close freind I didn't charge at all, made not a single penny on that litter but if your breeding for own use why charge a silly amount and if your not breeding for own use why breed at all

spot on mate :thumbs: and £ 90 quid good price :yes: ,Bryn cost £ 40, and Buck ,the owner only wanted a ferret off me no money , i give him the ferret + £ 40 quid for his kids .Bryn been great rabbit dog, and Buck been great lamping dog will tackle what ever in the lamp , best £ 80 quid ive ever spent :yes:

• Like 2

That's it mate I got desperate once and paid 400 for a half bull quarter grey quarter wheaten, hell of a dog he was so didn't mind paying it, 5 months later one of my pals from Shropshire asked to borrow him for a season I said yeah no problem he's still there now, can't stand lads in this game for the money