Could Not Resist It

Even though I'm happy with my he 100 22/and my prosport 22/my mate was selling his lovely rapid and asked me if I'd give it the once over for a rough price on it /I threw a low figure out to him u can always go up you can never go down/he said yeah I can sell it for that so I've now got a nice 22 rapid to go in my collection/I did say I was not buying any more guns till after Xmas but who can no take a rapid at a bargain price

• Like 3

Nice one JJ, I did try that myself last night :censored: I was looking at a new Bracock .177 however the wheels were well and truly shoved in reverse by my beloved, the Q why do you need three guns? was brought up. Of course been a man I didn't have an immediate answer so reorted to the "what ever" comment which went down like a cup of cold sick!

Well lets put it this way Jeff

IM STARTING TO SAVE UP NOW FOR WHEN YOU PUT MY BABY BACK UP FOR SALE :yes:

and you will eventually lol

have fun with the rapid mate

ill have a look at her next time im at yours Jeff

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

No problem jimmy mate I've always said rapids were better then the hw100/but I've got to say this 100/beats all the rapids I've owned and that includes this one /its one hell of a tool to use/you heard what big Shaun T said about it and says nothing comes close to his air wolf/and he said it shot as good mate

• Like 1

No problem jimmy mate I've always said rapids were better then the hw100/but I've got to say this 100/beats all the rapids I've owned and that includes this one /its one hell of a tool to use/you heard what big Shaun T said about it and says nothing comes close to his air wolf/and he said it shot as good mate

Yep she is one hell of a 100 mate took some pray she has .

BIG T is right mate not a lot comes close to Her never mind a wolf

Nice lad is BIG T quiet ,,would not say boo to a mouse , well spoken,,good manners yer a real nice lad :whistling:

no,s his stuff when it comes to rifles but then again any one that picks that hw100s up just falls for her lol :yes:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PS,,,remember Jeff that hw100s has a mac stock on her mate ,,that makes her priceless :laugh: