What Have You Bought Today?

When you going to tell your wife your going to spend £1600 on a wolf :whistling:

she will realy love you then lol :laugh:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Good shooting by the way mate

I'm thinking after Christmas lol I'm also liking the look of the Rapid 7 but in .177?

Rapid 7 is a cracking rifle and half the price of a wolf mate

and Sean knows them like the back of his hand if any thing go,s wrong with them

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I've been waiting these to arrive all week and today they landed on my doorstep Two new sights and my first lamp, and what better to put it on than my new look HW100KT after Jimmy worked his ma

Well done mate; I've been looking at the mtc connect today while I was over getting a new gun bag; tell your wife she is more than welcome lol

! The stock looks really good well done mate

Posted Images

That's great about the sight mate Sean saying thank you doesn't do justice mate

I love the HW now Jimmy, the stock looks stunning and I think the set up looks great, watch out wabbits lol

I don't have a use for the sight really and I haven't got a clue what it's worth. To be honest in my mind it was foooked already, I think it's only fair if you give Sean what you think it's worth Jimmy as he fixed it. I think that seems fair Jimmy

I don't want anything for fixing the scope ! Let's just say the drinks are on jimmy!
  • Like 1

I love the HW now Jimmy, the stock looks stunning and I think the set up looks great, watch out wabbits lol

I don't have a use for the sight really and I haven't got a clue what it's worth. To be honest in my mind it was foooked already, I think it's only fair if you give Sean what you think it's worth Jimmy as he fixed it. I think that seems fair Jimmy

I don't want anything for fixing the scope ! Let's just say the drinks are on jimmy!

Cheers my old friend ;)

so that means a bottle of whisky then :laugh:;)

Cheers my old friend ;)

you know me to we'll mate ;
  • Like 1

Cheers my old friend ;)

you know me to we'll mate ;

Just a bit my friend .

but the trouble is we know each other to well :laugh:

well i nearly had a mamba to day bud

but it was not to be lol

Just been out back, there's a fair bit of ambient light still but you can still see the beam. It's two phase as well which is good. It is a little heavy but no more than an SA80 fitted with a CWS

It will zoom in and out to nelly

iv had 4or 5 of the twin battery ones

but just to heavy when fitted to a rifle lol

• Like 1

I would say it's beam is at least 130m effective, a lot further than I can shoot. One question though, how do people secure the pressure switch to the rifle?

Velcro is the best mate .

and place it where your going to feel comfortable as you don't want to stretch your hand to switch it on

i think i have some hear for you ill sort it out and bring it to the range tomorrow

I would say it's beam is at least 130m effective, a lot further than I can shoot. One question though, how do people secure the pressure switch to the rifle?

Velcro is the best mate .

and place it where your going to feel comfortable as you don't want to stretch your hand to switch it on

i think i have some hear for you ill sort it out and bring it to the range tomorrow

Cheers Jimmy, me and Owen will be up there for about 10ish mate. We need to be back home for 1430hrs latest I've been given me orders lol

Is Sean and Ethan coming up as well Jimmy?