Flat Pack Stainless Mole Traps?

Lads, just want to ask a question. On flatpacks site it says now ALL their traps are stainless, yet they are still selling regular and stainless. Whats the crack? Need to put an order in and now im not sure what the difference is tbh.

Lads, just want to ask a question. On flatpacks site it says now ALL their traps are stainless, yet they are still selling regular and stainless. Whats the crack? Need to put an order in and now im not sure what the difference is tbh.

they all have stainless bodies, but the ultimate traps are all stainless, as in springs and everything,

Ah ok, cheers darren. Thanks.

Ive only ever used the regular traps, not sure if stainless springs and triggers will be any different.

i really like them but each to his own, they outlast anything else that's on the market,but I trap in very acidic soils most of the time,

3 weeks?!? Mine are in for 6 months before I even think about touching them. After that i rub them with a sparrow's wing before washing them in a mixture of saffron, gold flake vodka, dog sh!t and petrol - for extra catchability I tie fishing hook around the barrel and hook a worm on to entice the mole into the trap within seconds of it being put in the ground.

I thought everyone knew this stuff? :icon_eek::icon_eek:

Sounds like your cutting corners on the trap preperation or are you keeping the final stages of prep secret . :hmm: