Fx Wildcat 22

Right, any info.............................I have only got my hands on one for about 15mins at the Game Fair where they had a have a go type area where you could try a few rifles out and I chose the Wildcat. It is not like a bullpup with cocking lever in your ear nor does it feel strange in the shoulder as the WC while not having a super shaped comb, it feels as though it does, in fact once in the shoulder it is simply a very quick handling air rifle which shoots superbly in my opinion.

As you can tell, I was very impressed and one will be living in my cabinet next year.

Phil

Edited by philpot
  • Like 2

A RFD mentioned to me that there is an issue with indexing on the .177 version ?

Only repeating what I`m told.

atb

never fired the 177 but the .22 indexes fine, no problems :thumbs:

but there is marking on the mag from a tensioner, it docent bother me but if your supper finicky it might get on ur tits!

atb si

A few of the other members own um mate. They'll be along shortly. Unless there out, kissing each other in pubs... :D

wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr :laugh:

PahahaahahahAhahaha :D

A RFD mentioned to me that there is an issue with indexing on the .177 version ?

atb

but there is marking on the mag from a tensioner, it docent bother me but if your supper finicky it might get on ur tits!

atb si

.22 cal indexes fine, the .177 " does not" and they are not happy about it.

Just repeating a rfd`s statement.

• Like 1

atb

atb si

never bothered looking into the 177 wildcats mark

from what i can gather the bigger the pellet the better with smooth twist barrels

whats up with the 177's ?!

atb si

atb

atb si

never bothered looking into the 177 wildcats mark

from what i can gather the bigger the pellet the better with smooth twist barrels

whats up with the 177's ?!

atb si

Don't matter. At least the best caliber works alright :)

• Like 2

The marking on the mag is very common and whilst I can't remember what the adjustment or slight polishing is, there is an easy fix that I heard from a number of owners on AGF talk about a little while ago. I can ask Si as someone in London I know has a couple of Wildcats and an Impact.

Phil

Edited by philpot