Harkila Pro Hunter Trousers

Lol good account there mate .I was out with a few lads years ago and one was a right mouthy show off which is rare for this neck of the woods as we are quite reserved as a rule lol .A fox in the net which he unnetted alive and said he was going to kiss it full on the mouth before releasing it .He had charlie by the snout and back legs and sure enough he kissed it once then tried again .Not sure how but charlie managed to bite the chap through his bottom lip and chin and boy did we laugh.Took a while before we were composed enough to help but the loud mouth just span around pulling at the fox which really made me laugh.It eventually let go and gained its freedom ,even stopped in the field below ,probably having a chuckle too .We were on a railway embankment ,low key supposed to be .He still bears the scar to this day on his chin .

Why net up if you were going to release?

Because the bloke wanted to kiss it goodbye...lol

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Real men dig in their underpants ,t shirt tucked in

There's a funny story to that pic ....we checked a spot just along the wood with some lads up from down south ...I won't mention names as they are on here ...one is a fat ugly northern wannabe Essex b

Lol good account there mate .I was out with a few lads years ago and one was a right mouthy show off which is rare for this neck of the woods as we are quite reserved as a rule lol .A fox in the net w

Posted Images

Lol good account there mate .I was out with a few lads years ago and one was a right mouthy show off which is rare for this neck of the woods as we are quite reserved as a rule lol .A fox in the net which he unnetted alive and said he was going to kiss it full on the mouth before releasing it .He had charlie by the snout and back legs and sure enough he kissed it once then tried again .Not sure how but charlie managed to bite the chap through his bottom lip and chin and boy did we laugh.Took a while before we were composed enough to help but the loud mouth just span around pulling at the fox which really made me laugh.It eventually let go and gained its freedom ,even stopped in the field below ,probably having a chuckle too .We were on a railway embankment ,low key supposed to be .He still bears the scar to this day on his chin .

Why net up if you were going to release?

Wasn't me that released it and wasn't why we were there.
  • Like 1

Belgium goretex trousers the bib and bracelet ones are good stuff,

the army gortex bib and brace i saw for sale are austrian . gone expensive enough all the stuff.
£27 on ebay
cheers.The had a pair in the ex army store ,seconds. £45, ok condition. Same price as the brit ones .thanks

You can't beat the old finger in the mouth trick ! Lol lol

You remember it well Paddy ....lol...that must of been near 10 year ago

f**k sake, time flys pal......fatty when he borrowed that bib n brace looked a picture ! Lol