Good Catch

thought we would try some different land up in Cheshire, change of scenery and all that, along some hedgerows, it was crawling with bunnies,Nell marking like the clappers, but we a pup in tow, we carried on into a wood. I had to carry the pup in places the undergrowth was that thick, Nell marking again and again, so chose an easy mark, slipped the stinker, and you could here him doing is job, and so could Nell, so sat back with pup at my side, then out the bugger came right next to me, with Nell in waiting, she had it, so let pup loose, and she had a go at it, im over the moon, only the 1, but I will be back

post-59960-0-61668500-1479049139_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

the pup is showing great potential, don't get me wrong, the pup is very rarely off the leash yet, only on certain ground does she get a run, stretch her body out, but feck me, can she twist n turn, im just showing her what im all about at the moment, but she is a fantastic pup and friend to me, I couldn't wish for a better pup, goes bed about midnight after a slash, Im up around 7ish, expecting her to have had at least a slash, but oh no, not once has she messed her kennel, open the door, out she goes with Nell, does her duty, then sits waiting for her breakfast, then curls up at my feet, I honestly don't like being apart from my dogs, that's wht they go everywhere with me

• Like 8