Working Ferret

hi guys, im looking to buy a working ferret, or a pair of working ferrets, i know these are very hard to come by,. i sold mine about 18 months ago due to family issues ect. but if anyone has any forsale please let me know, it/they will be very well looked after iv worked ferret most of my life, iv a working terrier at the moment along with nets ect ect,.iv a massive cage with runs ect, please pm me if you can help. thanks in advance, foxtails :thumbs:

• Like 1

Not having much luck mate . Nothing on gumtree ?????

You can no longer advertise on Gumtree as working ferrets , so there could be some on there you might just need to ask the seller ,

Why is that? Sorry to jump in, just intrigued.
Antis

How ridiculous, I can't help but think if companies didn't bow down to their stupid and unrealistic views and give in to them by removing / banning certain things then it wouldnt encourage them.

Not having much luck mate . Nothing on gumtree ?????

You can no longer advertise on Gumtree as working ferrets , so there could be some on there you might just need to ask the seller ,

Why is that? Sorry to jump in, just intrigued.
Antis

How ridiculous, I can't help but think if companies didn't bow down to their stupid and unrealistic views and give in to them by removing / banning certain things then it wouldnt encourage them.[/quote

The reply I got from gumtree after my add was refused was ,

That the pet adverts are sense checked and monitered by animal welfare groups ,

I could of wrote in complaint but couldn't be arsed ,

• Like 2

Thank you for posting on Gumtree.

Unfortunately we have had to remove your ad "Hob kits " posted in the category "Ferrets" from the site.

We believe that this ad does not meet our Pets posting rules.

Our Pets posting rules include:

- no banned animals or breeds

- no underage animals offered for re-homing

- no breeders, commercial pet traders, stud or breeding services

- no trading animals for fighting purposes or ads promoting fighting

Our rules are very strict in relation to our Pets category as we take the welfare of animals very seriously. Our rules are sense checked with animal welfare organisations who are members of paag.org.uk To see our Pets posting rules in full please go to: http://gumtree.force.com/Help/articles/General_Information/Pets

Thank you for your understanding.

Was this email helpful? We would like to hear from you.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/gumtreemail1

The Gumtree team

**Please do not reply to this e-mail!!**

It is automatically generated and if responded to, WILL NOT be received by a member of our staff.

For further help or to contact us please go to: http://gumtree.force.com/Help/knowledgeHome

• Like 1