Advice For A Broken Toe

The bitch I've got now and the father to her where fuckers for breaking toes ( both heavy dogs with a heavy running style, running on bad ground occasionally ). If I would of amputated toes they'd be running on their wrists, leave it to heal for a few weeks then only run on soft ground for a bit, see how that works.

• Like 1

Mine brock his bck toe didn't even realise he had never bothered him healed up now but brock his front toe after left that to heal still runs as good as before I've known lads have them took of and dog hasent run same again

• Like 1
Guest Snitch99

Lookin at that toe. Id suggest rest.

Had 3 dogs over 10 years all had a toe issue while ago. Tried differnt methods on all.

Lookin at the dog can see what its quarry it wouldnt really miss that toe.

They soon adapt.

• Like 1

any i seen were taped to good toe, an that toe dosnt look broke

. Looks swollen and bruised keep the infection at bay atavism or synulos brod based antibiotic a short course will suffic failing that clip the nail back through the quick let it bleed out nails look long atb bunnys.
  • Like 2

. Looks swollen and bruised keep the infection at bay atavism or synulos brod based antibiotic a short course will suffic failing that clip the nail back through the quick let it bleed out nails look long atb bunnys.
Cheers mate, after it happened I could manipulate the toe and feel the break. The damage is back on the next joint back from the small wound and not on the joint the wound is on. It was pointing upwards but since it swelled it has brought it back down. The cut is shag all, just a graze from whatever he knocked the toe off.

He's on synulux tabs and oxytetrcycline since an hour after it happened.

After a few lads pm'd about it Ive gone with the majority opinion and got bone radial embrocation, applied that, cotton will between toes and vet wrapped it up, bit of duct tape over the vet wrap to keep it dry.

I'm pretty confident from others tryin this method with good results that I'm going to give it a go.

Cheers mate, after it happened I could manipulate the toe and feel the break. The damage is back on the next joint back from the small wound and not on the joint the wound is on. It was pointing upwards but since it swelled it has brought it back down. The cut is shag all, just a graze from whatever he knocked the toe off.

He's on synulux tabs and oxytetrcycline since an hour after it happened.

After a few lads pm'd about it Ive gone with the majority opinion and got bone radial embrocation, applied that, cotton will between toes and vet wrapped it up, bit of duct tape over the vet wrap to keep it dry.

I'm pretty confident from others tryin this method with good results that I'm going to give it a go.

. It will come. Good best way to go time will sort it now atb bunnys
  • Like 1