A Real Wild Polecat ......

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my lads was emptying drop boxes today and this little bad ass was in there. A young hob and full of fight ... If anybody wants him you can have him if you can pick him up bare handed lol ......

I post something on here a while back about a hob that been left for dead living on rotting rabbits and other polecats' well now he's a proper handsome man and impressed with how he works and he's a p

It's to old to tame gnash ... At best you would get it to a stage where you could pick it up if it let you do it would be no good for working and would be destined to a life of being caged ... I would

Posted Images

Taming it might be a good little project for a ferrety type of person one of the best topics ive ever read on here was about a yank guy who tamed Mink it was a fascinating read.

Minkenery I think he called didn't pay it much attention

The guy is still on here Gnash ....he has a lot of vids on youtube ....very very interesting ...he now has a lurcher working with his mink .

Not surprised you didnt pay it any attention Custy

Yes i watched all them vids the one i liked best was when he first took the little f****r home what a carry on :D ....go,s to show where a bit of patience and dedication can get you though fair play to the chap.

Taming it might be a good little project for a ferrety type of person one of the best topics ive ever read on here was about a yank guy who tamed Mink it was a fascinating read.

It's to old to tame gnash ... At best you would get it to a stage where you could pick it up if it let you do it would be no good for working and would be destined to a life of being caged ... I would rather let it go in a safe wood that's got plenty of food for it .......

arrrr right i gotcha....makes sense,cheers.

Socks i had wild hob, 20 years ago. Was the devil to get right but i did it... eventually, though he was usless as a worker. Bred me and a few mates some fantastic kits though but not handle them for a day or so and they were as wild as daddy. Fantastic grafters though.

Thing is, that hob you got there is a cracker, in fine fettle. Dont matter who gets him, to be caged up would be a damn shame IMO.

Let wild things be wild, find a speck for him and let him go...

i agree FT