Just throwing this out there, I'm a young lad currently struggling financially at college.

I have a deep interest in the countryside, especially game and wildlife management. I have owned and worked terriers, lurchers and spaniels in the past but currently only own 2 malinois, one a trained personal protection dog and the other a pup in training. I do still get out in the beating line and really enjoy it. I spend every Saturday training my dogs and helping train other peoples dogs (wearing the bite suit). I have recently applied for my Shotgun certificate.

After a medical discharge from the Armed Forces, I've been taking all sorts of work to cover me financially until I start college. However now I've started my course, I am struggling to manage living due to irregular college hours and other commitments. I have been taking work as and when (gardening/bar work/waiting)

I started working at a Local Estate at 15, learning how to use tools to maintain the grounds (strimming, mowing, hedge trimming). since then I've done a variety of different jobs including 3 1/2 years in the Armed Forces before being medically discharged upon return from a tour of Afghanistan. Since then I have been lambing, been a drivers mate for a slaughterhouse and working in a farm shop. The last 6 months I have been working on a game farm, rearing Pheasant and partridge poults from day olds and carrying out all the usual tasks needed including trapping, setting up fields and rearing sheds etc

The reason for this post is I am looking for work, ideally some form of game keeping but would be happy working as an estate worker. As previously stated I only have rearing experience however I am a quick learner and not afraid of hard work. I am willing to work all hours 6 days a week, however i would like Saturdays off so that i can keep training bite work.

I know its a long shot but if any one has or knows of any work going, please get in touch.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...