Looking For A Working Hob Or Jill

Why did you wait til the start of the season? Surely it wpuld have made sense to get one in advance to get it used to you?

yes your right, but iv other things going on in my life, i was given a 6 month old hob,a couple weeks ago, but it was still too young, im just looking for an half decent worker, not someones pride n joy, just one thats not making the grade so i can try and pick it up a bit, as to say, FT

Why did you wait til the start of the season? Surely it wpuld have made sense to get one in advance to get it used to you?

yes your right, but iv other things going on in my life, i was given a 6 month old hob,a couple weeks ago, but it was still too young, im just looking for an half decent worker, not someones pride n joy, just one thats not making the grade so i can try and pick it up a bit, as to say, FT
Fair enough, hope you get something sorted soon

Not workers but I got 3 here,polecat hob came from working stock off johnnyboy on here,it's been neutured

Polecat Jill was found as a kit running round the close I live on,last year no one claimed it.very small .

Albino hob found on side of road this week, an this thing is mental lol reckon its been wild for a bit.

I'm in monmouth. 20 mile from newport

Reason I'm rehoming is wife having hysterectomy after Christmas ,the polecat ones are her pets ,but she is going to be laid up for nearly3 months ,so deciding to let go as I will have enough on my plate with kids. Hutches can go with them.

image.jpg2_zpsxj3lba9d.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsxnfbd7kx.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsxj3lba9d.jpg

Not workers but I got 3 here,polecat hob came from working stock off johnnyboy on here,it's been neutured

Polecat Jill was found as a kit running round the close I live on,last year no one claimed it.very small .

Albino hob found on side of road this week, an this thing is mental lol reckon its been wild for a bit.

I'm in monmouth. 20 mile from newport

Reason I'm rehoming is wife having hysterectomy after Christmas ,the polecat ones are her pets ,but she is going to be laid up for nearly3 months ,so deciding to let go as I will have enough on my plate with kids. Hutches can go with them.image.jpg2_zpsxj3lba9d.jpgimage.jpg1_zpsxnfbd7kx.jpgimage.jpg2_zpsxj3lba9d.jpg

Honest post mate. :thumbs:

I should left the albino where it was but felt sorry for it.

Reason I'm rehoming is wife having hysterectomy after Christmas ,the polecat ones are her pets ,but she is going to be laid up for nearly3 months ,so deciding to let go as I will have enough on my plate with kids. Hutches can go with them.

harsh! :hmm: minus 1000 brownie points for you! :laugh:

harsh! :hmm: minus 1000 brownie points for you! :laugh:
Na she suggested it.