The Sad Reality Of Rhdv2

Not having a go at you lads in the slightest but you would think the government would have learned from past mistakes about tinkering with nature. Beatles cane toads pigs dingos and foxes all problem species now. I read once the rabbit numbers drop so does the number of small marsupials as their is that many predators now and rabbit is their main food source. Then the natural predators cant compete with the foriegn invaders. I also dont like the sound that its not breed specific.

• Like 1

Their playing with fire, lets hope nobody gets burned. It will only take one case of jumping the divide that could start a pandemic in humans. As Sirblessed said in a earlier post on RHD2 "Its all out Money".

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

you nailed it on the head YOU would think they've learned from previous disasters but they haven't.latest thing I've heard is there planing and doing a MASS cull on deer in victoria cause there numbers are to high added to that adding more marine parks which means NO fishing,boating,diving when will it end..

you nailed it on the head YOU would think they've learned from previous disasters but they haven't.latest thing I've heard is there planing and doing a MASS cull on deer in victoria cause there numbers are to high added to that adding more marine parks which means NO fishing,boating,diving when will it end..

when the right wing extremist take back control and rid the earth of the weak peace to the world woooow animals and trees are my friends dude types
  • Like 2

Pity rabbits aint worth much then they would stop putting diseases like this down. But then again you probabaly wouldnt be allowed to hunt them either as greed rules over sense. All my permissions got hit bad with myxomatosis this year. Its not getting spread to save crops as none grow where i am, they just dont want certain people on their land with lurchers. Wont make a difference as the same folks who their trying to stop only hunt hares. Oh yeah and gardeners also spread it to stop the rabbits digging up their nice lawns. I always get asked how much i get for the bunnys and what i do with them before i get permission. I feed my dog ferrets and eat the odd one. But if they thought you were getting a wage out of it some land owners here would tell you to fook off.

Not having a go at you lads in the slightest but you would think the government would have learned from past mistakes about tinkering with nature. Beatles cane toads pigs dingos and foxes all problem species now. I read once the rabbit numbers drop so does the number of small marsupials as their is that many predators now and rabbit is their main food source. Then the natural predators cant compete with the foriegn invaders. I also dont like the sound that its not breed specific.

and carp. Gov dont listen to people their f puppets and do as their told

Im very passionate about my right to go hunting whatever type it may be.im a mad keen fisherman have worked in the tackle industry for more than 8 years but get this and no offence to you guys in the Uk as i do enjoy a bit of carp fishing they won't do SHT to eradicate or at least control there numbers but they want to get rid of TROUT cause they compete with our native fish.. what horse SHT anyone in OZ knows a cod or bass would happily eat a trout.added to that the amount of people who enjoy catch and release and the money,jobs,revenue it brings.so sad.....

• Like 2