• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nanuki,,british army area socks..met a few army lads on rnr at lake nakuru,been jungle training in belize if my memory serves me well..

Yes it is mate ... I forgot about lake navasha and Nairobi lol .....

was in kenya years ago in mombasa not much you cant get there for a few kenya shillings :thumbs:

ya right there riohog..lol...

haaaaaaa ive had some fun up and down the kilindi road!! tuska and white cap beer if my memory serves me right

Mombasa is a shit hole ,filth lines the street whilst the locals chill out and smoke weed .Poverty everywhere whilst around the corner pure luxury .

that's why I love third world countries ..lol...get out and mix with em foxdropper ..you'll be surprised..

ya wanna see poverty.. try india..

was in kenya years ago in mombasa not much you cant get there for a few kenya shillings :thumbs:

ya right there riohog..lol...

haaaaaaa ive had some fun up and down the kilindi road!! tuska and white cap beer if my memory serves me right

Tuska and castle when I was there ...........

Mombasa is a shit hole ,filth lines the street whilst the locals chill out and smoke weed .Poverty everywhere whilst around the corner pure luxury .

that's why I love third world countries ..lol...get out and mix with em foxdropper ..you'll be surprised..ya wanna see poverty.. try india..

Did mix to certain extent and found them lazy and down right liars .There's a reason their are those that have and those have not and I'm happy to leave it at that .

• Like 1