Wesr Coast Bushing Pack 2016

Guest foxpack

Guest foxpack

After getting the nod on a big estate at weekend .we had to go round with lamp as there as been a lot of carnage.1 of the moors is far to big for our pack.but once the cover dies back they will drop into the more manageable spots.1 farmer has been completely wiped out of chickens.plus his young turkeys.after a cuppa with the farmer we set off .all together on a 2 mile radius we seen 13 foxes.we had 4 of them.farmer well chuffed .my mate went back in morning with half the pack to find 1 of the foxes in dense Heather.which he did.

FB_IMG_1475515615704_zpsjp4edj5y.jpg

• Like 16

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We kicked off Sunday .done a few spots .dogs did well.1 of spots holds a lot of rabbits to so dogs were busy for a good hour .2ND spot produced fox that made good his escape through a back door .3 d s

Farmer on phone Friday night .chicken killer on the moor sumwhere near by .so change of plan we were on there Sunday.after scanning area with lamp Friday night .we narrowed spots down after seeing a c

After getting the nod on a big estate at weekend .we had to go round with lamp as there as been a lot of carnage.1 of the moors is far to big for our pack.but once the cover dies back they will drop i

After getting the nod on a big estate at weekend .we had to go round with lamp as there as been a lot of carnage.1 of the moors is far to big for our pack.but once the cover dies back they will drop into the more manageable spots.1 farmer has been completely wiped out of chickens.plus his young turkeys.after a cuppa with the farmer we set off .all together on a 2 mile radius we seen 13 foxes.we had 4 of them.farmer well chuffed .my mate went back in morning with half the pack to find 1 of the foxes in dense Heather.which he did.FB_IMG_1475515615704_zpsjp4edj5y.jpg

If your wanting to bulk up the pack to hunt the bigger places just give the nod!! 16 more beagles should up the stakes on the bigger spots and I'd be over in a flash, could do with a weekend away and all!!

After getting the nod on a big estate at weekend .we had to go round with lamp as there as been a lot of carnage.1 of the moors is far to big for our pack.but once the cover dies back they will drop into the more manageable spots.1 farmer has been completely wiped out of chickens.plus his young turkeys.after a cuppa with the farmer we set off .all together on a 2 mile radius we seen 13 foxes.we had 4 of them.farmer well chuffed .my mate went back in morning with half the pack to find 1 of the foxes in dense Heather.which he did.FB_IMG_1475515615704_zpsjp4edj5y.jpg

To be honest there isn't many men I envy but the land you get to work looks beautiful..been able to wake up and work your own pack of dogs on land like that seeing the sights and hearing the sound of your dogs opening up over the hills that's a piece of heaven [BANNED TEXT] there ... Your one man I'll admit to been a tad jelouse of..atb

Guest foxpack

To be honest navek.my mate should get all the credit.he delivers diesel and oil to farms so he gets quite friendly with them and it opens doors.he has acquired a lot of land for our gang to hunt on.but your right it is a great spot to hunt and there is some fantastic views.and thanks for your comment.

To be honest navek.my mate should get all the credit.he delivers diesel and oil to farms so he gets quite friendly with them and it opens doors.he has acquired a lot of land for our gang to hunt on.but your right it is a great spot to hunt and there is some fantastic views.and thanks for your comment.

ask your mate if he wants another mate hahaha

I will no probs .there's a mate who comes up from Roch dale now and again.

not to far from there . And don't blame him mate it'd be a treat to work country like that watching and hearing them hounds and whatchin old red covering that ground trying to escape the hounds ..
Guest foxpack

Out today on some new permission.just a few lads with me to test the water.dogs done well pushing 3 foxes out .all got away .1,just made it to a big rock pile

All good for next time.

IMAG1800_zpsccneagua.jpg

IMAG1808_zpszmdpogjj.jpg

IMAG1796_zpsb6s3jcb7.jpg

IMAG1796_zpsb6s3jcb7.jpg

IMAG1797_zps0yugdzck.jpg

IMAG1798_zpsodu9i2gl.jpg

• Like 8

Out today on some new permission.just a few lads with me to test the water.dogs done well pushing 3 foxes out .all got away .1,just made it to a big rock pile

All good for next time.

IMAG1800_zpsccneagua.jpg

IMAG1808_zpszmdpogjj.jpg

IMAG1796_zpsb6s3jcb7.jpg

IMAG1796_zpsb6s3jcb7.jpg

IMAG1797_zps0yugdzck.jpg

IMAG1798_zpsodu9i2gl.jpg

Thats the sort of landscape that God created to hunt.Fecking politicians have no soul.

• Like 1