New Plummer Pup

stevo79

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after a 500 mile round trip I picked up this new pup. I got it from the lads on YouTube, the Severn valley ratters. The only bitch pup from the litter. They were really nice people and love there

I think they are like marmite. You either love them or hate them.  

this is Sassy. (saxon gypsy) by far my best working plummer in her day she was pride of the fleet.   ive really enjoyed having this bitch .    

Posted Images

How's she settling in Stevo?

She's settling in fine mate. Shes the most chilled out pup I've ever had. We're all really enjoying having her about.

Nice looking dogs you have there plucky.

Edited by stevo79

Some nice looking pups there! Are plummets any worse than other terriers in recall, mixing with others etc as I quite fancy one for my next terrier just for mooching,ratting etc not ground work.

They mix well and love being in a pack, they were bred to work in a pack. Mine is steadier and more obedient than any russels, patts, Lakeys etc that I have had anything to do with. Unless she's on a scent and you've got no hope.

• Like 2

How's your Plummer now gaz?

Spot on mate cheers. Took a couple of weeks get her back to normal but she's sound now.
Yeah that's good to hear mate. Where'd you get your Plummer?

A local lad had her for first couple of years of her life but didn't do a lot with her. I will PM you her papers if you are interested in seeing if she's related to yours.

Are they all booked wm?

I never take bookings for pups but if a few mates are after them then I breed them and the rest are advertised, the bitches in both litters are going to mates that will be working them, I could of done with more bitches like last year there were 5 bitches in a litter of 6, I will not be breeding anymore pups after these as I have achieved everything I set out to do,consistent workers of good size,shape, constitution breeding true to type and no difference in size between dogs and bitches without any known health issues,this pic shows them as they should be,dog left and bitch right,both with good heads for work,13"TTS weighing 20lb or so, WM

• Like 4

The fella I got mine from said that they tend to have more dogs than bitches is that true?

Atb

No,the closer your breeding then this can happen,I have bred litters that were nearly all bitches, did you buy your terrier off tall paul that owns "Merlin" ??