It's Being A While.

Well lads havnt being on here for a few years. Not a lot has change I see thought I'll just do a little write up to get started and intruduce my self again.

Last time I was on here I was running a fettle breed bitch which was my best dog I've owned she was really good day and night. Had a few years away from the lurchers moved from the north east now in Shropshire and now iam back with a 11 month old saluki bull whippet greyhound which I've had from seven weeks old.

This is the first time I've had a dog this way breed. I'll try get pictures on and keep you all updated how it all goes.

Is there many fettle breed dogs on here still?

What you guys think of saluki bull whippet greyhound.

Edited by craigo

I had a saluki bull whippet greyhound many on here saw her runs she best dog I've owned done it all day or night she was only 22"

Nice dog At
Thanks mate she loved to work I'd still be grafting her now if it wasn't for them RSPCA c**ts

I recognise that bitch. Are you down south?

• Like 1

I had a saluki bull whippet greyhound many on here saw her runs she best dog I've owned done it all day or night she was only 22"

Nice dog At
Thanks mate she loved to work I'd still be grafting her now if it wasn't for them RSPCA c**ts

Nah, I think its a big Con

• Like 3

I work a Saluki whippet bull grey, he has done well but think he would of done better if he hadn't had so many injuries.

He has the heart of lion and can shift. But his brain is non existent lol.

He looks near enough identical to the top pic in shape but mine is brindle and white.

l have just brought a Saluki whippet x bull grey, eight weeks old, shes not my first lurcher, although up until now l've prefered to run saluki/collie/grey types, as im only really interested in rabbits and mooching, and thought bull mixes might be a bit hard mouthed for bunnies, but im impressed with her Sire and Dam. She comes from good working stock, l'm looking forward to getting started with her.

Nice dog At

Yes down south Gaz