Dog called axel anyone know anything of this dog, a lad from aberdovey way mid Wales had him not sure if he's been passed about a bit?? He would be grandfather to my pups, I heard he was stil graftin at 10, thinkin of writin a pedigree for the dogs nice to know a bit about the dog, cheers

• Like 1

Good dogs , have been passed around plenty . For numerous reasons .

Speaking for myself , when my personal life took an abrubt turn for the worse. I was forced to move 2500 miles and pass my dogs to folks who I belived were all good. And try to start a new with the hopes of getting some back or a pup or 2 . Well when all was said and done no dogs were to be found. My best terrier I gave to a guy , with the understanding that when i was ready he would put him over a bitch that came from a buddy of mine and was gifted to him. so when the time came , i called the guy, and he acted as if he didnt know me ! said he didnt have the dog anymore and lost touch with whomever he gave the dog to ! Sometime later i was online and came across a peddlers web site ..and there was my DOG !! at stud !!

Called the guy ..said the dog was dead ...never got any pups !!!

Still Mentions my dog on his site to this day ! shameful

• Like 3

That was some badluck bg and bad form from who ever ya gave your dog to its hard ta tell who is friend or foe put them to sleep would have been better option hard thing ta do but at least your would know where they were for all time.

Exceptional circumstances bg , and sorry to hear about your hardships. Hope you get sorted way some decent stuff mate . What I was saying and I'm sure it would have been the case that If these circumstances hadn't have come along you wouldn't have sold your dogs for any money ?

Exceptional circumstances bg , and sorry to hear about your hardships. Hope you get sorted way some decent stuff mate . What I was saying and I'm sure it would have been the case that If these circumstances hadn't have come along you wouldn't have sold your dogs for any money ?

no i wouldnt , he was all i could ask for in one , ask far as the guy who burned me ..I wont say his name here , the Dog was Spot Tim Jent bred the dog he was a good friend and the man who showed me the ropes.and thats all i have to say about that , i beleive thats a quote from Forest Gump ?