Hw 100 Shot Count

Just been reading the 'Best Fitting' catalogue and saw they do an adaptor for the gun which allows you to fit an FX standard air cylinder to reduce weight and increase shot count also one to take a Steyr LG air reservoir fot the same reasons.

I know A&M produce a replacement air cylinder at £150 approx, just wondered if anyone has got one of the above converions and if so, what is the cost and shot count like.

Phil

I had 5 magazines at the rabbits with my hw100kt yesterday and tried another 2 today on the chrono still producing 560 fps so that was atotal of 98 shots then gave up. That was a .22 with rs jsb at 560 fps using a and m cylinder I would like to increase the speed to increase ft per pound but that would decrease shot count.

That's a decent bag of rabbits collie man.

Your rifles only putting out 9.35 ft lb at 560 fps though by my reckoning (pellets 13.34?) So it's dropping off.

Yes thats what it does from a 190 bar fill would like to increase it to 11.5 but do not know how to but it still knocks

over rabbits at 40 yards .

• Like 1

If it's fairly new take it back should be doing more than that. I reckon it's not very efficient at that power either should be getting more shots than that in .22 esp with longer cylinder. Stick hw100 power adjust in YouTube will give you an idea what's involved.