Shooting Permission Wanted In Doncaster South Yorks

Agreed

But think outside the box. Stop asking farmers and start looking elsewhere. Market gardens, sports fields, cemeteries etc etc

Think outside Doncaster you mean. I'll bet there isn't a square yard of farm land that isn't poached to death. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: pissed myself laughing :yes:

Drive around the outskirts of Donny on a night time and you'd think there was a Subaru Owners Club rally going on. And they've all brought their dogs too :laugh:

• Like 3

Thanks for all the help full comments I appreciate any help an I know what your saying but I'm just trying to do it the Wright way an the money was ment as an incentive to trust

Mate, if you are ever down near west Norfolk give me a shout,and I will let you go on some of my land. No problem for free.

• Like 1

Dont offer farmers money for shooting vermin mate it works the other way round , spend your cash on cards you can drop off for farmers the better quaility the cards the better it looks and take out a advert in a local farming paper and any permissions do all your asked and more and word will soon spread

• Like 1

To be honest Doncaster is hit by Sheffield/Rotherham shooters both airgun but more so shotgun lads so you may have quite a lot of competition there.

If I still lived in South Yorks, I would agree with a earlier suggestion and look outside the box, as an example around Wheatley rd industrial areas near the river/canal as I have fished for pike there so rats are deffo on the cards, I know that I have seen plenty of them and companies could be interested in getting rid of them.

Worth a thought....

Phil

Edited by philpot

A lot of the smaller farms around Donny have partridge shooting syndicates on them so chances on those locations will be zero. And the larger farms are corporate owned so again, little opportunity. There are some large garden centres and horticultural dealers and a lot of horse paddocks out towards Bawtry. Loads of rabbits to be cleared there. same with the quarries, but as Phil says; there isn't a shortage of shooters and much of the land is poached to death. You can forget the western and southern areas for that reason alone. I used to have some shooting from Billingley through Marr and Hooton Pagnal but the hassle of trying to keep the raggy lads off was too big a burden to make it worthwhile.