"sonny" Purebred Saluki

Someone needs to rise to the challenge and take the title from DB there must be some up and coming pure ready to step up, rally to the call for this year's challenge 3 so far. Any more

Candidates

That coming home with me this year for sure which ever one he puts out ?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sam as a pup       As a young dog    

Couple more of snicker    

Litter brother Snicker  

LOL in your Dreams Girls, you will only win when I retire,or get a bung which ever comes first.

I will be running the big lad this year so it wont be for the faint hearted. Or maybe my new secret weapon????????

Edited by desertbred

I'll take you on..... I need a good reason to shoot this cnut :laugh: BUT.... if I win I get to baptize you into the holy Christian Buddhist Hindu church of the Zionist atheists and I also want a bowl of Ash a reshteh ?

I'll take you on..... I need a good reason to shoot this cnut :laugh: BUT.... if I win I get to baptize you into the holy Christian Buddhist Hindu church of the Zionist atheists and I also want a bowl of Ash a reshteh

More chance of you resurecting Tutan Karmun than your wanker winning.

I'll take you on..... I need a good reason to shoot this cnut :laugh: BUT.... if I win I get to baptize you into the holy Christian Buddhist Hindu church of the Zionist atheists and I also want a bowl of Ash a reshteh

More chance of you resurecting Tutan Karmun than your wanker winning.

Win win :laugh:

LOL in your Dreams Girls, you will only win when I retire,or get a bung which ever comes first.I will be running the big lad this year so it wont be for the faint hearted. Or maybe my new secret weapon????????

Sam's not for sale bud

Brookie used to own a few ,he may be up for the challenge however I think Dannny who owns Roe the pro could be your main threat DB Danny mentioned he had a real season last year

• Like 1

Brookie used to own a few ,he may be up for the challenge however I think Dannny who owns Roe the pro could be your main threat DB Danny mentioned he had a real season last year

[/quote

I have been told about Roe , seen a photo helooks the part. Didnt you have something to do with breeding it 4/5years ago ? Wasnt it originally called Rolo?

Supposed to be a couple of handy pures with the travelling lads down South also. Edited by desertbred