"sonny" Purebred Saluki

Jackson was supposed too be decent turn too on lamp not sure if he got running daytime Ne Courser likely know ?

Sonny ran very well day I seen him good hares in winter, dogs is deffo one of the best about over last few years, owners a top bloke too ? I think he will produce something tidy put too the bitch you using we all seen she got good heart, I lamped the arse off her when she was here she always put in a good shift, she killed me good few hares as well, best of all I got snicker out her and me old dog hope you get the same luck mate ?

• Like 4

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sam as a pup       As a young dog    

Couple more of snicker    

Litter brother Snicker  

That Sonny dog is pacey enough

Especially for a pure.

How is the dog bred to the lads in the know ?

my mate rob bred sonny out of his bitch aka Sally

A9030B72-2FB3-4BCE-B3C4-334E523083AA_zps He kept a dog out of the litter Jackson... This is his ped

Is that a fast up and at em type saluki?

That hare would have outrun anything youve got.

Well do ye think that's because I ain't got hare dogs?lol. Why being defensive?, I asked a question ffs lol

What defensive? you make crass comments all the time.how good are your lamping dogs ?

I asked a question, my lad wants a saluki and I'm looking into them for him, is it that okay with you? and be my guest, come find out for yourself.

"is it ok with you "another crass comment! Find out for myself LOL I lll bring a saluki bitch along to show you how its done on whatever except I wont run hares on the lamp.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

Titan is Crown prince still around?

No mate when I went abroad I gave him to my pal unfortunately he was lost he kept jumping out of his garden and did it once to often and never returned.

Jackson was supposed too be decent turn too on lamp not sure if he got running daytime Ne Courser likely know

Sonny ran very well day I seen him good hares in winter, dogs is deffo one of the best about over last few years, owners a top bloke too I think he will produce something tidy put too the bitch you using we all seen she got good heart, I lamped the arse off her when she was here she always put in a good shift, she killed me good few hares as well, best of all I got snicker out her and me old dog hope you get the same luck mate

Hows Snickers composing on Rich?

I will do

Ill return the favour to you Day walking also, with gun or bird of course

Woooooo it's fuuckin on.. sorry offline :laugh:

Who's holding the pot???

Whos holding the pot ?probably you your the weed addict arent you? :laugh:

• Like 2

Someone needs to rise to the challenge and take the title from DB there must be some up and coming pure ready to step up, rally to the call for this year's challenge 3 so far. Any more

Candidates

Think there's a few clips of Sonny on one of the Chalky vids.

Salukis are so varied in build temperament and ability ect its ridiculous to pigeonhole them,

There just a different type of lurcher.

That clips from the first chalky vid, think there was more apologies if I'm wrong.

Would that be chalky and the boy's series 1 bud?
Yep