Murray V Groves

Not seen any topics on this fight, my personally thought it was a belter, great fight, both guys wanted it just groves was better man on the night, both spoke very highly of each other's performance after wards too, I bet they slept well that night.

• Like 1

Not seen any topics on this fight, my personally thought it was a belter, great fight, both guys wanted it just groves was better man on the night, both spoke very highly of each other's performance after wards too, I bet they slept well that night.

Yes Groves won fair and square but he was the bigger man, Murray has some heart I'll give him that.

Murray is from my hometown so ive always hoped he would do well. A good fighter but not quite good enough at the top level.Plenty of heart i hope there is some more decent pay days for the lad.

• Like 1

Yeah I think groves has moved onwards and upwards since defeat, .. He's another example of not giving up in a sport, clearly wants to be known and remembered .. Hopefully some good fights coming up for him now

• Like 1

You are right Baz the way he has come back from such a huge publically humiliating defeat is testament to his desire as a sportsman ......i just think Groves is one of them fighters who will come apart again im not sure he is mentally strong enough to hold it together when under real pressure i hope im wrong as he represents the sport well and is a good athlete and fighter......i think a great fight for him is a second Degale fight if he can get it.

Edited by gnasher16