Jes Hand Made Rabbiting Knife

I have a Jes hand made Rabbiting knife for sale excellent condition,this knife has never been used since purchasing, I use the Jes Moochers. knife comes with two sheafs a certificate of ownership and two information sheets, one owning a Jes knife, and the other knife care and maintenance, Jes states that a quality knife should not be kept in the sheaf so this has never happened.

The knife is called a Snipe Rabbiter, blade length 2.5 inches overall length 7 and one quarter inches, blade is polished steel, handle black walnut with two leather sheafs.

My tablet won't let me put photos up, but if you go to his web site Jess knifes there is a good photo of the Snipe Rabbiter on there.

He is asking for £90 I am looking for £60 includes postage.

As I have said this knife is unused, has been in a drawer since I purchased it.

Not great with the computer, my tablet will not allow me to put a photo on here, just Google www.jesknives.co.uk you will see boxes click on the one that says knife models then scroll and yo will come across the Snipe,just like mine as mine also has never been used.

Or just Google Jes knives.