This Season Coming T N T

Twix a beast Steve I'm pleased you got him cos you done a mint job with tess over the seasons he just the stamp for the job in hand I can see Rocco in him through n through I hope you get at least half the pleasure Ive had from Rocco n you onto a winner mate best of luck

Tess looks amazing as always mate your dogs are a credit too you can't wait too see him go ?

Looking grand buddy ?? ..im not really looking forward to this upcoming season for whatever reason? Just be more of the same old same old i guess...getting piss wet through,been blown off your feet by 80mph winds,driving tens of thousands of miles,getting stranded in the snow,walking the fells in ferocious weather conditions,spending hours on ferries in rough seas or being stranded at sea unable to dock because of poor visibilty,no sleep,freezing my bollox off,getting hassle off landowners/keepers & general nosy b*****ds oh & that was just last season..should be fun ffs ?

• Like 6

Looking grand buddy ?? ..im not really looking forward to this upcoming season for whatever reason? Just be more of the same old same old i guess...getting piss wet through,been blown off your feet by 80mph winds,driving tens of thousands of miles,getting stranded in the snow,walking the fells in ferocious weather conditions,spending hours on ferries in rough seas or being stranded at sea unable to dock because of poor visibilty,no sleep,freezing my bollox off,getting hassle off landowners/keepers & general nosy b*****ds oh & that was just last season..should be fun ffs ?

ive scorched my bollicks out today in poly tunnels and all that kept me going was the thought of winter and you just put a right dampner on it you miserable sod ??? can't wait though really can you mate I can't I fooking hate summer ???
  • Like 2

Twix a beast Steve I'm pleased you got him cos you done a mint job with tess over the seasons he just the stamp for the job in hand I can see Rocco in him through n through I hope you get at least half the pleasure Ive had from Rocco n you onto a winner mate best of luck

Tess looks amazing as always mate your dogs are a credit too you can't wait too see him go ?

cheers for that rich I've just let him be a pup not pushed anything onto him his recall is 80% and the rest just comes with him doing what he does and that's him just out walking with me and building a bond with every step , I really like the dog and him and tessa get on great so everything is going well only time will tell come winter ?