skin

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops, sorry mate - it's .177.  Yes, when using a bipod, either bench or prone, I'm still putting 14 shots well within a 5p sized group.   I will give oiling the face of the mag a go. I must admit,

Make some of these   and go in the day light before you go shooting and plce them out up to 50,,,,,60 yards   starting from 10 yrds up over paced or with a range finder   you will need the high

Yep, that's right, my last 3 trips out have resulted in exactly f**k all. 3 visits to the rugby club in 2 weeks and, there's just as many rabbits as when I went last Tuesday.   There's been opportun

Posted Images

Oh well i better go and skin the 14 i got last night :laugh:

You lazy bas*&*&*d

Should of done them in the field

no shit comes home

as say,d before

shoot

gut

skin

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

You forgot "SCRATCH" :laugh:

Gut them immediately, leave their coats on , hang them up some where safe, " scratch, scratch" skin `em the next day when the fleas have jumped ship.

Cheers Phil,

I did have a look at the link. I do like the idea of a NV range finder. I'm just reluctant to order from China after some bugger stiffed me when a cheap tablet stopped working.

I'm using a Nite Site Viper at the moment. It's a good bit of kit. I keep looking at their new rangefinder.

I may have put up the wrong link because someone in UK is selling them. The guys who have bought them, swear by them being good kit but I have no knowledge myself. I went to look at the Viper at the shooting show and saw the add on NV range finder but the price....................................a piece of kit looking so similar can be bought on ebay for about a third of the price.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scope-Mountable-Laser-range-Finder-Works-with-Night-Vision-Shock-Waterproof-/111973019631?hash=item1a121cafef:g:mQUAAOSwKfVXGUsP

From the feedback on another forum, it appears that it is the same unit or very very similar and is being used by a number of guys.

Phil

Edited by philpot

Cheers Phil,

I did have a look at the link. I do like the idea of a NV range finder. I'm just reluctant to order from China after some bugger stiffed me when a cheap tablet stopped working.

I'm using a Nite Site Viper at the moment. It's a good bit of kit. I keep looking at their new rangefinder.

I may have put up the wrong link because someone in UK is selling them. The guys who have bought them, swear by them being good kit but I have no knowledge myself. I went to look at the Viper at the shooting show and saw the add on NV range finder but the price....................................a piece of kit looking so similar can be bought on ebay for about a third of the price.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scope-Mountable-Laser-range-Finder-Works-with-Night-Vision-Shock-Waterproof-/111973019631?hash=item1a121cafef:g:mQUAAOSwKfVXGUsP

From the feedback on another forum, it appears that it is the same unit or very very similar and is being used by a number of guys.

Phil

Nice find Phil - Cheers.

The Nitesite ones are pricey. I'm very tempted by the one in that link though ;)

Edited by Jonjon79