Down At The Garden Center

went down to this place where theres usualy a few rabbits but on the last two times ive seen a fox so i think the fox is taking a few or its putting the rabbits back down there holes . any way the other evening i was there i saw two against the hedge so i stalked to a reasonable distance and got down on bipod and lazerd it . it was 53 yrd so it just slightly more than 4 mildot and over it went . and other one went into the hedge . so walked further round and there was four sitting out but couldnt see them off bipod cause of under growth so had to take kneeling shot which i have to say not my best position to shoot but it went down at 45 yrds i was well happy

323A0C68-E80B-4E31-A09C-9BA35701301E_zps

• Like 8

So Toby , do you think tha AAs are better than the jsb's. Are you on 8.4 or 10.4 ?

Atb

i shoot a mans cal ha lol 16g aa are better in my gun than the jsb15.89 i was getting new tins and alot of damaged skirts on them

Just out of interest Toby , what's your max range with .22

Atb

good question but i like to around 35-45 yrd to be honest but when i had my mk2 rapid i push that out to 55 yrd and that was in .22 aswell

as long as theres little wind and you know your aiming points things should be ok . i know using 16g aa pellets in mine scope set on 10x every mildot = 5 yrds zeroed at 30 yrds running at 11.1ftlb?

• Like 1

cheers pal it realy likes the aa fields dont get many flyers like i was geting with the jsbs

Have you tried the AA Express yet ? that is all i use now ,excellent pellet even at 60 yards, bolls them straight over

• Like 1

cheers pal it realy likes the aa fields dont get many flyers like i was geting with the jsbs

Have you tried the AA Express yet ? that is all i use now ,excellent pellet even at 60 yards, bolls them straight over

What's the weight on the express in .22 pal?

no have'nt tried them what weight are they

no have'nt tried them what weight are they

7.9 mate sorry you shoot .22

What's the weight on the express in .22 pal?

14 .3 mate but i use Falcon accuracy plus in .22

• Like 1