Any Apbt Folks On Here?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will post a couple pics latter on today..and foxbolter I'm not a drug dealer and I don't own them for my ego..Lol.I been boxing since I was a kid and like animal that reflects me..just like the patt

Bird, I don't feel Richard Straton is a pit man..but a man that wrote a book just like Diane jussup..

Posted Images

Mr Boudreaux and mr hughes are the biggest gentleman in the dogs you would ever met. True dog men..its a shame mr hughes isnt with us anymore. All the old timers are disappearing at a fast rate. In the next 6 to 10 years we will see how the pit holds up and if the up incoming screws the breed up. Wich i feel the up incoming already started messing the breed up..

The game is very dangerous to be in over our side with the chosen breed being illegal here anyways .. im fortunate enough to come from a family who have been bought up around these kind of dogs and ive seen some of the best if not the best thats walked this land our side of the pond .. its not everyones cup of tea but we have had the best of days here i think its all long gone now ..

The game is long gone..

Rippem I don't know a lot about bull terriers but when I lived in the states I lived for over a year and a half in a place called yonkers in NY... I worked in construction and worked with a few coloured lads and 2 porto recians who had dogs down from the rapper DMX off a dog called the grand champ I think.... was just wondering if these dogs were of any credibility... I had visited there yards and they had a few fine looking specimens... but were they just popular because a rapper had bred them? I had also been in a yard in Arizona in 2003 where it was claimed it was DMXs place... there was a lot of folk there all in ruff ryder gear and they were banshee quad crazy .

Edited by stop.end
  • Like 1

I dont know much about that clown.if my memories correct he got raided. And i also believe he had blue dogs and crosses. Nothing i would want. I dont mess with black folks when it comes to the dogs nor would i ever take one to an event. Not trying to sound racist but there the ones that is ruining the breed and they ruined the game. Most of the blacks that got into the pits are usally drug dealers and they only got into the breed for the money not the dog. And most of them treat there dogs as such. Just money. 1 person brought the south down and all the blacks will say its bullshit. MICHAEL VIC! When he got busted a raid went out! Coincidence? I dont think so! When they raided him he tried to blame the dead dogs and mistreated dogs on his faimly memeber that stayed at the house! HIS OWN FAIMLY TO SAVE HIS OWN ASS! Wow!says alot about who you are dont you think. And then they claimed he kept records and such on his computer. REALLY? who does that? nobody i know..LAMO. when it comes to the dogs i stay away from the blacks nor would i sell or gift a balck a dog. Rather cull it..jmo

• Like 2

It was never going to be the same in the states when the law really started cracking down but it's still going strong in countries with more lax laws ;)

pakistan and India ,

I was thinking more South America and Eastern Europe...

Do they even fight bulldogs over there? Isn't it all those big bully kutta curs?