Sign in to follow this  
Fieldsporthunter

Border Terrier Dog Pup

Dog border pup from a long line of workers. £500 if you want pup with papers. However for a 100% genuine working home it will be significantly less with a few basic conditions.

I'm in north east p.m for for info.

post-26232-0-22811800-1463349639.jpgpost-26232-0-72342000-1463349673.jpgpost-26232-0-48850200-1463349734.jpg

• Like 3

awsome looking pup really chunky just how a pup should be pm sent

Edited by fatlad

He's a smart little fellow. Hope he gets a working home. Would be nice to see more borders in the field.

Cracking pup fieldsporthunter. Just out of curiosity what height should he come to? Are the parents big or handy? Always liked the border but not seen a full one in years and the ones I have seen were pretty sizey.

Cracking pup fieldsporthunter. Just out of curiosity what height should he come to? Are the parents big or handy? Always liked the border but not seen a full one in years and the ones I have seen were pretty sizey.

Borders I keep are around 12tts for bitches and 13tts for dogs with few exceptions. Both dogs and bitches tend to be easy spanable. Meg is 12 tts.

I reakon this pup will make 13tts give or take 1\4 inch and turn out to be like a pea in a pod to a cracking dog out his line a good friend has. . .

Atb

• Like 1

Borders I keep are around 12tts for bitches and 13tts for dogs with few exceptions. Both dogs and bitches tend to be easy spanable. Meg is 12 tts.

I reakon this pup will make 13tts give or take 1\4 inch and turn out to be like a pea in a pod to a cracking dog out his line a good friend has. . .

Atb

They are an ideal size so. I'd love to try them but they are like rocking horse shit over here unfortunately! Keep us posted on the pups progress please mate. I'm sure there will be more pups in the future if yer line is producing the goods. Have you any pics of any mature dogs from the line? I'd appreciate seeing any by pm if you didn't mind mate.

Cheers,

Somebody is going to be very, very happy. Terrific little pup so glad you have found a suitable home

• Like 1

Somebody is going to be very, very happy. Terrific little pup so glad you have found a suitable home

I think he's up for a little fishing in the summer. Lol.

post-26232-0-78859300-1463577081.jpgpost-26232-0-77324600-1463577094.jpgpost-26232-0-12615500-1463577106.jpg

Yes I thought so she is a little beauty! My mate had a working pair years ago, brother and sister and they would tackle anything. It reminds me of when they were pups, I cannot praise yours enough they are a pair of crackers

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this