Little Hunters First Go Of His New Hw100, 177

You know it is such a pity that we can't see the little fella actually shooting but I understand why you would not post photo's with all the issues with children on web sites and the nasty stuff that goes on, anyway it's good to hear he is enjoying himself and clearly doing well with his new gun.

He is a lucky grandson and I think you are a lucky grandad being able to share the sport with him.

When my son was about 6 or 7, ( he is now 46) I bought him a Diana ???? rifle, it was very small and the barrel was wrapped in sheet tin/steel so it made the gun look as though it has a thicker tube. We had hundreds of hours with that little gun, he even took it with him to the clay shoot where we put some empty 12 gauge cartridges up for him to shoot at. I wish I knew what that gun model was because I would try to find one, if any are still around, ready for when my grandson is big and old enough to use it, already got the fishing gear ready :thumbs:

Phil

Would a Diana G80 ring any bells Phil ?

I wish I could remember but it is around 40 years ago but I have just googled the G80 but no photo's. The best way to describe it would be a very short springer that looks to have a full length shroud so it looks quite chunky. I think they were also branded Milbro Diana.

I will keep looking but thanks Mark.

Phil

Mac bring the lad down at some point, he can have a go at the foxes with the big rifle, he will make mincemeat of them at 300 yards :thumbs:

Get him to one of those gun theme parks in America ;)

Can you imagine the smile on that lads face after he's fired a few .50 rounds through steel discs :D

Edited by Jonjon79

Mac bring the lad down at some point, he can have a go at the foxes with the big rifle, he will make mincemeat of them at 300 yards :thumbs:

Never mind him ill be knocking on your door in 5 mins lol

we will sort some thing out CC that would be nice for him

im taking him out tonight with his new toy ;)

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1