Tune In Sunday !

On Sunday the Swalec plate is on tv I'm playing for bedlinog in the principality stadium !

I'm on the bench because another bloody injury to my ankle is a local derby aswell should be a cracking watch !!

• Like 6

Bedlinog face Penallta in the Plate final at the Principality Stadium on Sunday and their 18-10 win at Nantyglo edged them five points clear at the summit after tries by Tom Evans and Luke Morgan. They have two games in hand on second-placed Penallta and three on third-placed Ynysybwl.

What time kick off and what channel?

TC

What a cracking finish to a match, edge of the seat job, a drop goal to win 3 minutes after the clock has gone red. Bedlinog have a very good pack there. Really enjoyed the game. :thumbs:

TC

What a cracking finish to a match, edge of the seat job, a drop goal to win 3 minutes after the clock has gone red. Bedlinog have a very good pack there. Really enjoyed the game. :thumbs:

TC

To right tiercel and the second go at drop goal.fair play to them owain then tackled to the kicker lol.i thought they've lost this but how wrong I was.

Gutted for Penallta :cray::cray: I played for Penallta many years ago. My nieces husband is the Captain of Penallta.I honestly thought Penallta would hold out.Fairplay to Bedlinog though they played to the whistle.