For The Best.....

Matt, so sorry mate. It happens to lots of us, he was a great looking dog, its really hard, that trip to the vets but somehow you know when the dogs time is up,

nothing helps, just think of the good times and that he wouldn't want you to be miserable, and that he is no longer in pain, 10 is a good age.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not one to put too much on here about my mutts, (as they are mostly useless.lol) but had to take my old wheaten cross for a one way trip to the vets this morning. Murph had been suffering from a few

When a dog has served you well, I consider it a privilege to end any pain he may be in. Yes it's sad, but you know after all they have given you it is the last act of kindness you can do for them. RIP

when they reach that age its not just a dog...you see a mutt walking alone in the street,,thats a dog,you see a noisy yapping cur good for nothing ,thats a dog.What you had was a partner,,,and in some

I cried like a baby when i buried mine! :cray:

yep, same as me, I dug the hole, put him gently in covered him, and couldn't see the path up the garden because of the tears, he was my best mate.

won't ever get over that one.

There was something helpful about being able to bury him though, would probably help people get over losses if they were allowed to be more involved in the whole thing...