Ratting Today On Pig Farm

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Photobucket playing up ,theres more to come]    

Phony Tony and "new labour" f*cked this country doing a deal to ban hunting if elected,then having no border controls allowing millions of 3rd world immigrants in without checks, he then let the banks

The farm is soon to close down which is a great shame ,cant compete with imported meat .How the f**k is that ever right .

Like This

MIK

Today, 02:34 PM

Like This

MIK

Today, 07:31 AM

Like This

Haiddheliwr

Today, 02:32 PM

Don't understand what the fu** is wrong with this country. We are completely up the tubes!!

Mole wrote

Thatcher killed this country killed off the

coal mines, steelworks, ship building....etc and now thatcher with trousers aka Cameron is here to finish the job. Make yae feckin boak.

Mik wrote

Thatcher didnt kill this country you really do speak some shite lad

Mole wrote

Your wrong on both counts my little cherub

You just have to ask any of the people who worked in the industries she trashed all because she didn't like the power the unions had.

She also cut loads of custom & excise jobs opening the flood gates and letting drugs flow into this country.

Cameron is doing the same cutting border control jobs so that will be even more drugs and terrorists flooding into our little island.

Ps. Mikey boy if you don't like what I right don't read it. Simple as that problem solved. Pmsl.

How the fuk will I know if I dont like what you write until I read it ?....and from reading your posts you speak utter shite ....It was the unions that fuked this country ...unionism in its ideal form is good it protects the working man ....but it was taken advantage of and gave men an excuse not to work ...I seen it when I worked in the North Sea all the construction side off the industry was unionised.... bunch of lazy bone idol fukers ... .Thatcher had more balls than any of the mps now adays

Mole wrote

That's at least twice you've said I speak? Utter shite!!! Don't you mean write and your still reading dohh

Dont you mean write instead of right ....if you are going to pick me up for my grammar make sure you have all your ducks in a row

• Like 1

Like This

MIK

Today, 02:34 PM

Like This

MIK

Today, 07:31 AM

Like This

Haiddheliwr

Today, 02:32 PM

Don't understand what the fu** is wrong with this country. We are completely up the tubes!!

Mole wrote

coal mines, steelworks, ship building....etc and now thatcher with trousers aka Cameron is here to finish the job. Make yae feckin boak.

Mik wrote

Thatcher didnt kill this country you really do speak some shite lad

Mole wrote

Your wrong on both counts my little cherub

You just have to ask any of the people who worked in the industries she trashed all because she didn't like the power the unions had.

She also cut loads of custom & excise jobs opening the flood gates and letting drugs flow into this country.

Cameron is doing the same cutting border control jobs so that will be even more drugs and terrorists flooding into our little island.

Ps. Mikey boy if you don't like what I right don't read it. Simple as that problem solved. Pmsl.

How the fuk will I know if I dont like what you write until I read it ?....and from reading your posts you speak utter shite ....It was the unions that fuked this country ...unionism in its ideal form is good it protects the working man ....but it was taken advantage of and gave men an excuse not to work ...I seen it when I worked in the North Sea all the construction side off the industry was unionised.... bunch of lazy bone idol fukers ... .Thatcher had more balls than any of the mps now adays

Mole wrote

That's at least twice you've said I speak? Utter shite!!! Don't you mean write and your still reading dohh

Dont you mean write instead of right ....if you are going to pick me up for my grammar make sure you have all your ducks in a row

He he he I love it when a plan come together pmsl. Gone Fishing.

• Like 1

Mole wrote

Every TATA Steel plant in the country to close

But hey we have to be competitive right!!!

Tell that to the family's of the guys that will loose there jobs.

Will the Tories try and save these jobs???

Privatisation is the way forward well that's what thatcher said her legacy is still biting British workers in the arse

• Like 3

Mole wrote

Privatisation is the way forward well that's what thatcher said her legacy is still biting British workers in the arse

Tata loses 1million pounds a day,you are a typical labour voter with no thought for your own future,I have been made redundant 5 times ,mostly under a labour government,you cannot sell something for less than it costs to make,supply and demand will dictate what is produced by a lean labour force in todays modern age,if there is no profit then it goes,simple!!! Nationalisation or communism has been proven not to work,the idea was good but the facts did not bear it out for either Russia or China,both have had their problems and China now has a competitive market with free trade,we have been competing with cheap european steel being sold in this country by our fellow euro union countries, free trade with the countries we decide we want to do business with is the only way forward to a successful country with competitive industries that can produce what is needed not huge Dinosaur industries with no future and record losses will not turn the trade deficit around,when we cut Scotland loose maybe the SNP's will nationalise it for your lot,WM

• Like 5

Like This

Plucky1

Today, 03:39 PM

Mole wrote

Tata loses 1million pounds a day,you are a typical labour voter with no thought for your own future,I have been made redundant 5 times ,mostly under a labour government,you cannot sell something for less than it costs to make,supply and demand will dictate what is produced by a lean labour force in todays modern age,if there is no profit then it goes,simple!!! Nationalisation or communism has been proven not to work,the idea was good but the facts did not bear it out for either Russia or China,both have had their problems and China now has a competitive market with free trade,we have been competing with cheap european steel being sold in this country by our fellow euro union countries, free trade with the countries we decide we want to do business with is the only way forward to a successful country with competitive industries that can produce what is needed not huge Dinosaur industries with no future and record losses will not turn the trade deficit around,when we cut Scotland loose maybe the SNP's will nationalise it for your lot,WM

Is that one of you's finally crawled out from under your Union Jack duvet

Wit kind of statement is that pmsl

quote" when we cut Scotland loose "end quote

You should be on the tele as a comedian have you forgot about the train load of Westminster parasites coming up here to beg us to stay together it would make yae boak.

There are far to many selfish arseholes in the uk.

I'll say it again the French people tell the government what to do. The European Union say jump england say how high pmsl.

15,000 steelworkers jobs on the line in England plus the knock on affect that won't bother the flag wavers though. I'm alright jack attitude.

You've been made redundant 5 times in your life I think you've done alright then.

I've had 5 jobs in the one years short term contracts I've also had to pack a bag and work all over Bonnie Scotland off-shore ,Ireland,Europe,Scandinavia, O and england so don't preach to me about work.

Like This

Treehands

Today, 06:20 PM

You boys always had an alliance with the frogs.

Westminster begged and you boys fell for it again.!!!

Meanwhile Westminster closes all the loopholes an proceed to strip your assets .

It's funny that when the Tories get into power that there are always loads of strikes. Privatise this shut that cut wages here there and everywhere auld maggot thatcher lets give council tenants the right to buy don't build more social housing = more homeless people more slums but hey I'm alright jack. It got that bad with thatcher that her own government back stabbed her. And what about the repeal on the hunting ban they tell you's anything and you's fell for it so just keep swallowing

Ps. To pukey I've voted once in my life you can guess what I voted on.

So to say I'm a typical labour voter is way off the mark you know feck all.

• Like 1

Like This

Treehands

Meanwhile Westminster closes all the loopholes an proceed to strip your assets .

It's funny that when the Tories get into power that there are always loads of strikes. Privatise this shut that cut wages here there and everywhere auld maggot thatcher lets give council tenants the right to buy don't build more social housing = more homeless people more slums but hey I'm alright jack. It got that bad with thatcher that her own government back stabbed her. And what about the repeal on the hunting ban they tell you's anything and you's fell for it so just keep swallowing

we got a repeal for the ban but that stupid scotch bitch shoved her oar in like she always does.
  • Like 1

Like This

rob284

Today, 06:22 AM

Like This

Treehands

rob284 wrote

we got a repeal for the ban but that stupid scotch bitch shoved her oar in like she always does.

Mole wrote

Well maybe if you cut us loose as pukey said instead of a train load of mps coming up here to beg us to stay and us falling for it. Pmsl.