Romeo X Mia Pup

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

litter brother to Fuji s and Frankels pups lighter built blue dog whippet greyhound type

A few pics of Mario from this past week,he's now kenneled outside because he's a cnut indoors,he seems happier out there with the others although he's lost a good 7lb in less than a week of being out

Posted Images

Looking well Taff,the vet bill can't of been to bad? Doesn't look like you've lost much weight due to not being able to afford a takeaway or three lol..tell ur lass to knock an extra brekkie up one day this weekend lol,watch how you go on your travels,catch up next day or two matey ?

A few pics of Mario from this past week,he's now kenneled outside because he's a cnut indoors,he seems happier out there with the others although he's lost a good 7lb in less than a week of being out there lol,no fancy heated kennels etc here..he will survive im sure of that ? This dog has the smallest head ive probably ever seen on a lurcher,cant have much of a fkn brain anyways lol..

PSX_20160121_145716_zpsb3kxuj4s.jpg

PSX_20160204_153408_zpsmepovns4.jpg

PSX_20160128_172418_zpsjmprj9au.jpg

PSX_20160128_171354_zpsmvoc7bhs.jpg

PSX_20160204_153654_zps4qqia401.jpg

PSX_20160121_124630_zpsn19izqfp.jpg

PSX_20160204_153910_zpsn1azxtdr.jpg

PSX_20160108_210426_zpsejy45i9p.jpg

• Like 5

Same as Fuji s rew bitch called Mia mine bit lighter frame than Fuji s and bit bigger swede thank f..k bit o brain in there I hope he looking well Andy vet bill was bad enough but not enough to stop the odd chinky or 3 Lol tried the slim fast kept making the chips soggy lol see ya very soon I hope atb taffey

• Like 1