Asylum Seeking............. Australian Style !

They don't f**k about over there my cousin just got deported before Xmas there done the 2 years work visa and liked it so much decided too stay so he was leaving every 3 month and coming back in working cash jobs on a holiday visa they soon clicked on immigration officers had him locked up and sent on a plane 48 hours after they got him the way it should be done in this country as we'll but were just too much of a soft touch here

I would like to say it is all rosy over here, but I have grown up in areas with many different cultures and there are many cultural problems here that need to be officially dealt with. The apologists and antis f#@k this place up continually but the discontent is definitely brewing and I am confident eventually decency will prevail.

The refugees are still complaining after giving a much safer place to live, there not happy till they have everything they want!

If they complain, send them back were they come from I say they soon settle down.

There was a syrian complaining on sky or RT earlier today,he said all he was given since he arrived in this country,yes ALL he was given,was a flat and cash,he had been here a year and hadnt been. allowed to bring his family over,thats why the masses of youg males in asylum crowds,go there first,foot in the door,bring the rest.
  • Like 2