Had bands on my catty but worn. Got the below, but unsure how to attatch to catty. Any help would be appreciated. Got leather a bit of banding glue etc at hand and want to get it up and firing asap :thumbs:

16826b6c-7f3a-4339-93db-18a24a6003cd_zps

Edited by flipbull

I'm not an expert by any measure but by the looks of the catty it's designed for bands rather than tubes.

Tubes are generally attached by threading through a whole and then wrapping together.

Unless one of the more experienced guys on here know any different you might want to drill a whole in each fork.

• Like 1

I'm not an expert by any measure but by the looks of the catty it's designed for bands rather than tubes.

Tubes are generally attached by threading through a whole and then wrapping together.

Unless one of the more experienced guys on here know any different you might want to drill a whole in each fork.

I bought it from a fella on here mate who asked do I want bands and tubing for spares, which I said I would try them. But it's got me a bit baffled to. I can see what your saying though about poss needing holes :thumbs:

thinking about it, I suppose you could attach the same as bands. I've not seen many of them like that but suppose it would still do job

T o be fare on the fella he forgot to send spare bands with catty. Put some together and sent them next day or 2, so may of got mixed up. Brilliant fella to deal with to. I havent messaged him because I just wanted a quick reply.

Who you get it off?

Won't be long till you get yourself a natty.

I tried similar ones to yours but decided to move to natties and ain't looked back. Got a good few, some I hardly use, one I use all time, youngun has got one lol

I won't mention his name mate, he may respond. I am gonna pm him now.

Natty??? I took quite a few woodys with it mate. Prob fooked the bands up keeping it in pocket.

Who you get it off?

Won't be long till you get yourself a natty.

I tried similar ones to yours but decided to move to natties and ain't looked back. Got a good few, some I hardly use, one I use all time, youngun has got one lol

I won't mention his name mate, he may respond. I am gonna pm him now.

Natty??? I took quite a few woodys with it mate. Prob fooked the bands up keeping it in pocket.

Shouldn't of thought that pockets done it much bother mate maybe if you had extra tight ones lol

Bands will snap very quickly I've found there's a reason on the YouTube videos they have metres and metres of the stuff lol