Working Whippet

Just buy any whippet don't listen to the drool about needing sam or strike bla bla bla you could buy a decent show bred that will work as well as the so called " working whippet" half of what u read is complete fiction anyway I think 99 per cent of whippets have it . It's just down to the trainer owner to get the best out of them

• Like 7

Just buy any whippet don't listen to the drool about needing sam or strike bla bla bla you could buy a decent show bred that will work as well as the so called " working whippet" half of what u read is complete fiction anyway I think 99 per cent of whippets have it . It's just down to the trainer owner to get the best out of them

Steady what ya saying,you will have the only worker to worker crew after ya with remarks like that ?

• Like 1

Lol I know what your saying mate but in some circles of working whippets the dogs are only out twice a season if that and worked ferreting with as many as 5 dogs on bolting rabbits lol.proud scouse your dog will work I am sure mate gud luck pal

That just what I've been looking out for carp king I've got a 12 week whippet from a show breeder and am looking to work it :thumbs:

Why not mate gets some fun out of it my mate used his for ratting,ferreting lamping and it was show and racing bred,and filled the freezer for him loads of times even with pheasant and partridge.atb mate

• Like 2