Beretta Silver Pigeon

I have a SP3, must be close to 10 years old now.

Doesn't come out very often these days, 30" barrels (or was it 32", I'd need to check), excellent gun, can't remember for sure but it cost about £1200-£1400, when I got it new, what are they worth today?

Little used, in honesty I'd say well under 2000 carts in its whole life.

Offers?

Just bought a silver pigeon 1 28inch fixed choke game gun, shot it today and done very well, just wondering if any one else has one and how they rate it

Still regularly shoot my silver pigeon game gun 28" barrels , 1/4 & 1/2 fixed choke , 21 years old this july cost me £625 new , investment or what????

Just bought a silver pigeon 1 28inch fixed choke game gun, shot it today and done very well, just wondering if any one else has one and how they rate it

Still regularly shoot my silver pigeon game gun 28" barrels , 1/4 & 1/2 fixed choke , 21 years old this july cost me £625 new , investment or what????

Just what I wanted to hear thanks, hope this one I've got serves me as well!

Excellent choice, bought mine at Weston park about 15years ago now, regularly used with no issues to date, still looks new !

I went for the fixed choke game version 1/4 1/2 with some game scene engraving and a nice piece of wood, my ambition is to progress onto a EELL 20 bore in the future

• Like 1

Just what I wanted to hear thanks, hope this one I've got serves me as well!

Your welcome , probably ??? the best gun

for the money you can get, ( others are available ),

I'm sure you will have many happy trouble free years with it and an investment too.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...