THE IS THE WAY TO DEAL WITH EM

I understand the gamies ..er reaction tooo the infringement of his human/civil rights , monitor, I take as a mutually accepted activity agreed in practice to maintain and or assess progress. Filming someone going about thier normal leisure/work pursuits without permission is wrong. People are jailed for this !. However I would be a little bit more covert meself.......that camera ..Feck! :doh:

I can't believe he let him leave with the film. If someone I didn't know filmed me doing anything I'd have a go at them, but I'd do my best to relieve them of the evidence. I know that nowadays it's not as simple as ripping film from a camera, but still........

Unfortunately there are no laws against filming from the highway.

There are plenty of laws against threatening people with violence though,and if he showed that footage to the police prosecutions under the public order act would be easy.

If anybody is filming & recording data of a person or persons from anywhere then the individual doing the recording must be registered with the data protection commissioner,what you should do is, detain the person recording & contact the police, then find out if the individual is registered,if not then you sue there ass, up to £50,000 in magistrates & unlimited damages in crown court.

Now if the game keeper is aware that the footage is on you tube & the person recording is not registered he could also sue them for using the footage as entertainment.

Know your rights :thumbs: