Best Day Time Dogs You Have Seen

My mate had to two bull X's before the ban,a brindle dog called muncher and a black dog called indie,catch the whole lot anytime any ground never saw them fail once,lots of handy dogs still about from these two,shame the lad who had them no longer into the dogs cause we used to put lots of game away with them edible or not,never saw either dog refuse anything you showed them,yet to see any dog come close around a hole,they would retrieve through water over any ground,jump a five bar gate with a fox in mouth,never seen any lurcher kill as quick as these dogs and they were run slip for slip not doubled up.seen them show up lots of dogs ,same boy had a whip/saluki x bitch called rose that always threw proper grafters when these bull X's went over her,she breed some handy coursing dogs when put to a merlin and eve bred dog,unfortunately things went down hill after that,all the coursing pups were stolen and there's a lot of bad blood around our way now from it,they stole the bitch when she was 13 yr old the c**ts,and to top it off there was members on here that had the stolen pups from her,funny they don't post anymore,or do they?truth always comes out in the end.atb dc

Lot of jealous fuckers in this game DC..stealing a mans pride & joy is as low as it gets...it all boils down to jealously & greed my friend

Too true matie.

I had a bitch stolen in 1990, a bitch that I bred myself and I had her mother, and grand mother..

Not a nice thing to happen, but what makes it worse for me, is that I got NO help from the rest of the lurcher lads here in ASHINGTON, and I have found out since, that some of the guys that visited my house, drank with me and knocked about with me, knew the two low lifes that took her..

Then, when some f***ing coursing lad from here gets his taken, an army went over to Cumbria to get the dog back..

The two that stole her live in ASHINGTON, "great dog lads" now...coursing buffs who travel to the fens..salt of the f***ing earth

Im not a jealous or greedy man, but I am a BITTER man..bitter at getting no help to get my dog back..

• Like 8

Lot of jealous fuckers in this game DC..stealing a mans pride & joy is as low as it gets...it all boils down to jealously & greed my friend

Too true matie.

I had a bitch stolen in 1990, a bitch that I bred myself and I had her mother, and grand mother..

Not a nice thing to happen, but what makes it worse for me, is that I got NO help from the rest of the lurcher lads here in ASHINGTON, and I have found out since, that some of the guys that visited my house, drank with me and knocked about with me, knew the two low lifes that took her..

Then, when some f***ing coursing lad from here gets his taken, an army went over to Cumbria to get the dog back..

The two that stole her live in ASHINGTON, "great dog lads" now...coursing buffs who travel to the fens..salt of the f***ing earth

Im not a jealous or greedy man, but I am a BITTER man..bitter at getting no help to get my dog back..

Scum bags want to try doing a days graft before they nick a mans pride and joy.

• Like 1

I believe in karma boys,what goes around soon comes back around,you try and do right by some folk and they still shaft you...and how easy they run to the law when you pay them a visit...hope the slippery c**ts are reading this and somewhere down the line their bollocks turn black and drop off:) .atb to the real dogmen dc.

• Like 1