Christmas Digs To The White 'uns And Guests

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a few good outings over the Christmas period with the little heroes. some great highs with young dogs putting in some great performances in larger spots.   the picture is me and my father with a

Really like working the white terriers, had some good sport over Xmas with them. Like a few have said, people who write them off have never seen good ones work.

My old man, pigeons terriers an whiskey.

Posted Images

Who could ask for more than out digging with good terriers with the old man? :victory: ,what i'd have given for that chance in my life mate and hold it dear,your both very lucky men :yes: ..

couldnt agree more, pleased I get to hunt with my dad often and have done since I was really young.
  • Like 4

Really like working the white terriers, had some good sport over Xmas with them. Like a few have said, people who write them off have never seen good ones work.

E04BBB54-5B86-428D-A340-24C991F0BD83_zps

I really like him :thumbs: seeing all the lads on here passionate about keeping a decent type of working white terrier gives me great hope for their future.

• Like 1

I've spent fair bit of time in mid Wales! Back in the 90s with David jones when hunting hounds and more recent with a good mate from Newtown . I've never had a blank day with terriers or hounds! There seams to be alot more foxes in this part of Wales than down there in the valleys, some very good memories from that part of Wales!

ha ha very small world mate as im from about 10 minutes from newtown. yes there is a good number of foxes about the are to be honest, but it seems more and more lads are travelling to dig here, but its no bother to me as they are there to go at mate!

he looks a belter mate!! f**k me I seem to be always admiring either yours or your fathers lurchers daily as they pop up on these forums, and now terriers!! good on you boys keep at them!

• Like 1

he looks a belter mate!! f**k me I seem to be always admiring either yours or your fathers lurchers daily as they pop up on these forums, and now terriers!! good on you boys keep at them!
thanks mate, pleased you like them.

They've seen the light,the spade is mightier than the lamp :laugh: ..

• Like 2

me and Dean where out last night just checking our permission with swift and fenn. Noticing all the hares are pairing up this early. Back on the shovel on the weekend though
  • Like 1

I've spent fair bit of time in mid Wales! Back in the 90s with David jones when hunting hounds and more recent with a good mate from Newtown . I've never had a blank day with terriers or hounds! There seams to be alot more foxes in this part of Wales than down there in the valleys, some very good memories from that part of Wales!

ha ha very small world mate as im from about 10 minutes from newtown. yes there is a good number of foxes about the are to be honest, but it seems more and more lads are travelling to dig here, but its no bother to me as they are there to go at mate!

I'd do anything to go back to the days Jonesy was hunting the DD...never get bored of the stories the old heads tell me about there. Also went with a good pack just up from Newtown a few seasons ago (rebel pack) they flew.

• Like 1

David jones was the best huntsman been out with! The old boys now were Bryno his brother Clem , Andrea Bryns daughter , Ed Harries, Racheal Copper all very sound hunting people! Not to forget the infamous Lyn Harbour! Very good company and good Craic! Never the same after David finished.

David jones was the best huntsman been out with! The old boys now were Bryno his brother Clem , Andrea Bryns daughter , Ed Harries, Racheal Copper all very sound hunting people! Not to forget the infamous Lyn Harbour! Very good company and good Craic! Never the same after David finished.

My mate many years ago bred off David Jones billy if I remember correct, he went on a days hunt using alittle dog jelly tot?? He said top bloke and Russell's back then said was an absolute pleasure to be in his company an watch his dogs

It's like a vice!

• Like 2