Good 1X19 Cable?

Hello PK,

Have you tried www.s3i.co.uk?

They have a large selection of wire cables,differing sizes and flexibilities, plus ferrules, crimping tools etc.

I bought cables, ferrules and an Ormiston crimping tool from them, to make ground anchors etc.

They are good to deal with too.

ATB,

Digby.

Hello PK,

Have you tried www.s3i.co.uk?

They have a large selection of wire cables,differing sizes and flexibilities, plus ferrules, crimping tools etc.

I bought cables, ferrules and an Ormiston crimping tool from them, to make ground anchors etc.

They are good to deal with too.

ATB,

Digby.

Is stainless steel ok or do we need the aircraft cable, s3i.co.uk, 1x19 s/s cable is 3/64 in which Imo should be good for Mink

• 2 weeks later...

gents ive found the answer! haha their us a uk suppier (with a good snaring knowlage!) who has very good 1 1/6th cable in 1x19 and its very good and very cheap! ive had 2 fox and a mink in It this week honestly ime over the moon and then some with it pm me and ile drop you some contact details and its CHEAP! :thumbs:

gents ive found the answer! haha their us a uk suppier (with a good snaring knowlage!) who has very good 1 1/6th cable in 1x19 and its very good and very cheap! ive had 2 fox and a mink in It this week honestly ime over the moon and then some with it pm me and ile drop you some contact details and its CHEAP! :thumbs:

just tried to pm you but your in box must be full?