Update On Max. Russell/plummer.

max is now in his first season but has only been out proper a handfull of times due to a few setbacks. and injury. he is however now fully fit and mature. he isnt as big as i expected and has turned into a fine dog. his temprement is good with other dogs and folk and is a pleasure to own. however due to his lay offs his recall has all but gone so is back on the leash untill i can get it sorted :censored: he is a manic hunter with a real good nose on him so once he gets something up he just fecks off. had him out today for a few hours. half of them spent looking for the wee cnut.

anyways the futures good the future is orange.

post-100217-0-40187800-1450043277_thumb.jpg

a pic for forest. :thumbs:

• Like 12

Lovely looking lad. Good luck sorting the recall. I do sympathise as mine went through exactly the same thing when she was about 5 - 6 months old. Much better now, though when her blood's up the 'red mist' does still tend to come down and she turns deaf all of a sudden!

• Like 1

cheers folks. he has seen a bit but hasnt done anything yet. everything is in place with this lad. he has been crunching rats since he was a few months old and has been pegged back on a few outings but he is a noisy fecker. so ive had him out with my russell bitch and my old plummer . three outings this season two blank and one wash out. he only needs a few under his belt as its his first season and he will be primed for next year. that was the original plan so fingers crossed he comes good.

• Like 2