New Kid To The Group

Hello everybody,

I'd just like to introduce myself,

My name is Stu, I'm 25 and I'm from County Durham.

Just a little bit about myself, I was in the British Army for 4 years, served in the Royal Corp of Signals as a Radio Operator based down in Warwickshire. left the army in 2013 and started working as a fibre optic cabler for BT Openreach.

Hunting was beaten into me by my granddad from a young age, shooting, dog work, ratting you guys know the score. I gained my shotgun licence at 17 and inherited my granddads shot guns (Mossberg 12G Pump Action and Baikal 12G Side by Side). due to Army commitments I had to sell up with the shotguns but regained my license once leave the Armed Forces.

I am now the owner of a 12G Beretta A400 Xcel which is an excellent gun so far and has never skipped a beat so far (touch wood) which I use for clay shooting at the moment with a close friend who is also into his shooting.

I'm pretty much an all round shooter/hunter, ill have a good crack at any type of hunting, so if there's anyone who needs a regular shooting/hunting partner im always willing to try and help. I'm also willing to travel and help where possible.

that's enough about me (probably heard it all before) and I look forward to meeting/talking to you all.

Cheers for having a read and happy hunting.

Stu

• Like 1