The T38 and T20 will give the same performance there both the same lens size, just the T38 has a smaller torch body. The T50 has a larger lens and is probably the biggest you would want to go in the T range of torches, the T67 is a heavy lump and personally I'd avoid it and but something else if you want even more throw still, i.e an x-searcher or wolf eyes seal, much better imo.

dave, buy a t20 mate and fit a 66mm crelant head on it, its lighter and will out perform the above mentioned

have a look at the picture below, the T20 with the 66mm crelant is the bottom torch,the the middle torch is a 501b with T20 head and the 501b is the top torch,

the top two torches are more than enough for air rifle ranges and the 66mm crelant will outshine centre fire ranges

alishasroomandtorches012_zps5a04b2dd.jpg

Edited by EVO HUNTSMAN

Evo

Thanks mate , where would I get one of those 66mm heads from ?

Atb

Dave

hi dave sorry for the delay bud, ludicrous lumons sell them pre built, I did have a spare one new but used it last week to build one of the lads one,

the T20 with the doubler lens will certainly improve your distance and is great for rimfire ranges , what you are basically doing by putting a larger aspheric lens on is gathering all the light together from the led and sending it all out in a much tighter spot thus increasing the light into one area