Ireland's Best Mma Fighter And It's Not Conor Mcgregor

"irish" Joe Duffy the last man to beat Conor McGregor by way of quick submssion victory.

The guy has great boxing, brutal body shots, head kick KO's and an awesome submission game.

He is quiet and humble and doesn't have the star quality of McGruber bhut has looked incredible in his UFC fights and should be pushed into the mainstream but the UFC prefermthe talkers and hype men.

Some highlights below.

War Joe "Irish" Duffy. The guy is a true prospect and I believe he will be champ one day if he remains injury free.

Enjoy

http://youtu.be/GWhbX6QQMTg

• Like 4

can he sing

Nope lol he would be a star if he wasn't so humble and down to earth. I 100% believe Duffy would smash McGregor he would walk through Conor's dancing offence, hunt him down and hit him with hard body shots and head kicks and if he get a hold of him or gets it to the ground a quick submissioon victory.

He is by far the most complete MMA fighter Ireland has to offer.

• Like 1

Don't get me weong Conor McGregor is a legit talent and an exciting fighter and a great entertainer outside of the ring.

He has improved since his loss to Duffy, has great movement and likes to mix it up with spinning back kicks, body shots and has finished some very strong opponents in the UFC.

He gave us "Red panty Night" which was golden but has been floating around Vegas with his new hipster look with Dana White and spending cash like it's going out of fashion whilst Duffy has been concentrating on working hard.

The ufc have contracted him and have been promoting him and he has been delivering the goods. he was meant to fight Dustin poirier but he was concussed from training and banned from fighting, though he wanted to fight the doctors and legislation wouldn't let him. I can't blame the ufc for jumping on the McGregor bandwagon as he has captured the public's hearts and minds. There is no way the ufc is not eyeing off a hugely profitable rematch and that is something I want to see.

• Like 1

He's good alright the lightweight division in the ufc is full of killers though,

Pity he was prevented from competing in Dublin would have a good test,

The fact that he's training in the tri star aswell will add another 10% to his game

• Like 1

The ufc have contracted him and have been promoting him and he has been delivering the goods. he was meant to fight Dustin poirier but he was concussed from training and banned from fighting, though he wanted to fight the doctors and legislation wouldn't let him. I can't blame the ufc for jumping on the McGregor bandwagon as he has captured the public's hearts and minds. There is no way the ufc is not eyeing off a hugely profitable rematch and that is something I want to see.

Shame that was called off Poirer has looked great since his loss to Mcgregor, with 2 first round ko/tko victories.

Duffy vs Poirer is rebooked for Jan 2. If McGregor is champ or coming off a loss then maybe that will set up the rematch with the winner of Duffy Poirer.