Air Arms Tdr 22

I've fancied another one of these for a while now.so my mate called me today to say he was selling his full kit all internals polished 2 mags scope and bi pod 450 the lot .I know its only 6month old and its a little beauty can't Waite to get out with it

Ha ha made me laugh red.yeh the new tdr is better then the old one more shots I like a light small gun for shooting out the van window on my permission the rapid and mfr are to long.this will do nicely

Looked at one of these once in a shop and although I didn't really like the look of it the guy basically said they are fantastic and should be considered along with the usual suspects,and I agree that when you see one you think "poaching"!!

• Like 1

Looked at one of these once in a shop and although I didn't really like the look of it the guy basically said they are fantastic and should be considered along with the usual suspects,and I agree that when you see one you think "poaching"!!

Ha. The thought is that I can walk somewhere quiet, with some box on my back, find a new area with no f****r about, build it up in like 1 minute and wait, drop a few rabbits without a sound, when done, take it apart and walk out of a bush like you've just gone for a piss, holding a a random carry bag... :D

[Not of your carry bags though :)]

rez my mate has one he takes it to work and uses it in his dinner hour for shooting rabbits he works in a pallet yard,where if he was coming to work with a big rifle strapped over his shoulder it might raise a few eye brows

• Like 1

I was sitting here shaking my head, 450 , what a deal, but when you translate pounds to Canadian dollars , its 2 to 1, so now I see it as a nice deal, not of bloody FANTASTIC deal, I was so jealous for a while,, :blink: But I`m still jealous a bit, congratulations..